Small-Area Class-BBA Solar Simulator
This unique small-area class-BBA solar simulator is designed for use with solar cells up to 1-cm diameter.
It features a spectral match to the AM1.5 Global Reference Spectrum, good uniformity, and excellent stability at a fraction of the cost of larger-beam solar simulators.
Basic System Features
- ASTM E 927
- IEC 60904-9
- JIS C 8912-1989
- Meets Class-B requirements of these standards for spectral match, spatial uniformity, temporal stability, and illumination direction:
- Grid of threaded holes in base allows for easy mounting of your test fixture
- Provision to mount additional filters in beam path
- Adjustable height
- Tungsten filament lamp
- Lamp lifetime at least 1000 hours
- Spare lamp included
- Digital readout of voltage and current
- Instruction manual
Other options are available; please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Please review the Solar Cell I-V Measurement System specifications for more details on the Class BBA Small Area Solar Simulator