Portable I-V Testers for PV Modules
Portable testers measure the current-voltage characteristics of PV modules and small arrays illuminated by natural sunlight. Current and voltage data—digitized by a 12- or 16-bit analog-to-digital converter—are provided to the computer for analysis and display. Easy-to-use software interprets the data and generates test reports and data files. These photos illustrate the three configurations available.
Basic System Features
- Operates on battery power
- Saves data in text format for easy import to other programs
- 10 A current range
- 50 V voltage range
- Notebook computer
- Instruction manual
- Reference cell
- Reference cell current (or voltage) and temperature measurement capabilities
- Module temperature measurement capability
- Customized voltage and current ranges up to 200 volts and 20 amperes
- Unattended operation
- Other options are available; please contact us to discuss your requirements.