PV Measurements is Hiring
PV Measurements, Inc. has been designing and building analytical equipment for the worldwide solar energy industry since 1999. We offer competitive pay, advancement potential, medical insurance benefits, and the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a rapidly growing industry.
Please read the job descriptions below and email us your resume and statement of interest to the appropriate email address. We look forward to hearing from you.
Advanced Electro-mechanical Assembler
PV Measurements, Inc. has an opening for a full-time advanced electro-mechanical assembler. We seek an individual who is comfortable with fine detail assembly work as well as the use of shop tools to modify aluminum housings and the ability to perform functional tests on highly technical devices. This person must be a quality minded and team oriented individual with excellent communication skills, organized work habits, and a willingness to learn new tasks as required.
- Assemble and solder through hole and SMT PCBs
- Modify and assemble aluminum and plastic housings
- Assemble and solder cables
- Work with delicate optics and solar cells
- Test products for calibration and functionality
- Understand and use inventory system
- Final inspection, test and packing product for shipment
- Other tasks as assigned
- Working knowledge and understanding of the use of a variety of tools, including: drill press, band saw, milling machine, air brush gun, soldering iron and multi-meters
- Comfort working with windows based computers
- Ability to use measuring devices such as calipers
- Experience reading and understand mechanical drawings
- Ability to understand basic electronic concepts as they might relate to work with delicate optics and solar cells
- Experience performing functional tests on technical devices
Base wage commensurate with experience plus incentive component, health insurance benefits and SIMPLE IRA with company match.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.